Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Restaurant @ High St, near Chapel St

My Restaurant is one of the earliest Halal Eatery that we came to know about during our short stay at High St when we first arrived in Melbourne two years ago. Tucked not far from the corner of Chapel St and High St, My Restaurant serves a pretty good briyani (simple and not too heavy, just the way we like our briyani). We've never tried their rice and lunch menu (as we're usually around the city during the day), so if any of you have tried their rice dishes, do share with us your experience. Their roti canai and tosai are another good options if you're looking for something light.







I found their opening hours via The Age's Epicure:

Sun-Thurs noon-3pm, 5pm-11pm; Fri, Sat 5pm-midnight

My Restaurant is located on 186 High St, Windsor.



View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. dont 4get, they've also received a good review from matt preston! hehe. the nasi goreng there is also good, bit different frm how we malaysians or malaysian mamak's style, with a lot of veggies inside. mee goreng pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aqmal! thanks for dropping by. rindu melbourne ye? :) dah lama tak makan nasi goreng My Restaurant. Oh yeah, that's right, Matt Preston pernah dtg. I suka their briyani. quite light and the yogurt that goes with it mmg sedap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...